“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.”
– Steve Jobs
To our valued Clients, Partners, and Supporters,
We are excited to announce that Happy Body At Work (HBAW), formerly a joint venture between Anna-Louise Bouvier and ABC Commercial, has been acquired by Springday. Our whole team has come across, so it is still the same HBAW experience but with even more ways we can help you.
The great news is, we now work with other best-in-class providers from the wellbeing marketplace, and can provide you with a full 12-month wellbeing strategy at a very competitive price.
Why did we sell?
Recent changes to ABC Commercial’s mandate meant that they were increasingly unable to allocate the digital resources required to keep pace with the exponential growth of HBAW. Springday was a perfect fit, as they are market leading technology and wellbeing platform specialists that would enable the HBAW business to reach its full potential.
The HBAW team will now be working from Springday’s headquarters. You will still be dealing with the same people, and you can expect the same personalised service and support at every level. Our mission remains unchanged. We will simply have more resources to continue building and delivering wellbeing programs that delight organisations and employees.
Anna-Louise is also very excited to be taking on a new consulting role as Head of Go To Market at Springday, working on program development, engagement, and user experience across the entire Springday offering.
Springday’s innovative technology platform provides a ‘one stop shop’ for organisations to create an integrated wellbeing strategy. By combining with Springday, the HBAW team can now help you deliver an incredible, streamlined user experience that provides access to an extraordinary ecosystem of the highest quality wellbeing content, tools and providers.
What does this mean for our clients?
- An expanded offering that combines the latest technology, with best-in-class wellbeing content providers from five wellbeing pillars, including Emotional, Physical, Social, Career, and Financial, that enables us to provide a 12-month customised wellbeing strategy.
- One stop, one shop, one data set – the Springday platform has the expert marketplace already built in and ready to activate.
- Strategic support – our Wellbeing Strategy Team can provide a tailored strategic plan at a preferred price.
We are looking forward to providing a premium service in the fast-growing digital wellbeing sector. The possibilities are endless and we are only just getting started, so stay tuned…!
Let us sharpen our pencils and supercharge your 2018 wellbeing strategy
‘This was the most incredible roll out that we’ve ever seen’: Lendi’s wellbeing engagement results revealed
During October 2017, the Happy People program rolled out to 220 Lendi employees, competing in 10 teams. From a 98% onboarding rate, to over 90% retention throughout the 6 week campaign, the engagement in this group was exceptional at every level.
“The program we chose at Lendi had to tick quite a few boxes.” said Lendi’s Chief Experience Officer, Katherine Whelan.
“We’ve got quite a young, energetic, and passionate team of people so it needed to be a fun program. The other thing that it needed to have was to be evidence based. Those two things were incredibly important to us.”
Watch Lendi’s journey:
- To engage Lendi employees with a gamified wellbeing campaign to help them better understand the factors that can influence their health and performance.
- To empower team members with strategies to improve their mental and physical wellbeing and support their ability to cope with stressful situations at work and home.
- To provide senior leaders with a de-identified aggregated data set and insights into the factors affecting the health and wellbeing of their people.
- To demonstrate a visible culture of care within the organisation.
Each week Lendi employees were prompted to choose a simple goal for work and home. The following week they self-reported on whether the completed their goals.
“We thought we’d seen best practice rollouts and then we met Lendi” said program creator, Anna-Louise Bouvier. “This is unlike any rollout that we’ve ever done. From the speed of the Senior Leadership team deciding to do it, from the Program Leads and the way they coordinated the program from the team leaders who drove the teams to the point that we have never seen engagement like it.”
Lendi’s top tips for success
- Visible support and buy-in of Senior Leaders
- Exceptionally organised internal project leads
- An organisational focus on the value of supporting employee wellbeing, and the positive impact it has on the Lendi customer experience
- Recruit highly motivated team leaders
Lendi CFO, Jason King, summed it up: “Quite honestly, we just want Lendi to be a fun place to work. If we can use tools and programs like this to make that happen then that’s what we’re all about.”